- 5 Blue Flags have been given to Swansea Beaches, namely Langland Bay, Caswell Bay, Port Eynon, Bracelet Bay and Swansea Marina.
- Green Flag awards have been awarded to Clyne Gardens, as well as Singleton otanics, and Bishops Wood Nature Reserve.
- Rhossili Bay has been hailed as ‘one of the top 25 beaches in the World’ by the Sunday Times and as the ‘British supermodel of beaches’ by the Independent.
- Three Cliffs Bay has been voted ‘Britain’s Best Beach’ by the BBC Holiday Hit Squad.
- Stress-free Swansea was voted the most relaxing city in the UK, by Men’s Health magazine in 2004.
Nestled amongst the trees in the grounds of Clyne Castle, with the impressive parkland of Clyne Gardens on its doorstep, this development of striking modern homes is set to become one of the most sought after addresses in Swansea.
Just a stone’s throw from the sea front, and ideally located for the award-winning beaches of Gower, these homes combine the pleasures of coastal living with a contemporary style, and are only five minutes drive from Swansea’s vibrant city centre, marina, and fast-moving Waterfront development.